MIUI 12 is the latest version of Xiaomi’s custom mobile operating system. It offers a range of new features, improvements, and enhancements over its predecessor MIUI 11. In this article, we will take a look at some of the things you can do with MIUI 12.
One of the most exciting features of MIUI 12 is the new Super Wallpapers feature. This allows you to set live wallpapers that feature stunning landscapes and other scenes from around the world. You can also customize your Super Wallpapers with a variety of options, including color themes and blur effects.
MIUI 12 also offers improved performance thanks to optimizations made to the user interface and system design. There are also new animations for system transitions, as well as improved app launch times.
In addition to performance enhancements, MIUI 12 brings with it many new features such as an improved Dark Mode, enhanced privacy controls, and a redesigned home screen. The Dark Mode has been improved with better contrast and reduced power consumption, while the home screen has been redesigned to make it easier to find apps and access information.
MIUI 12 also includes a range of new security features that help protect your device from malicious software (malware). These include a built-in scan engine that detects and blocks malicious websites and apps, as well as a secure folder that helps keep your private data safe.
Finally, MIUI 12 comes with the Xiaomi Game Turbo 3.0, which provides gamers with an improved gaming experience by optimizing system resources for gaming apps. This ensures smoother gameplay and reduces battery drain while gaming.
Overall, MIUI 12 is packed with lots of exciting new features that make it one of the most advanced versions of Xiaomi’s mobile OS yet. From Super Wallpapers to enhanced privacy controls and improved performance, there is much to explore with MIUI 12.
How can I make MIUI 12.5 smoother
MIUI 12.5 is the latest version of Xiaomi’s custom Android skin, and it brings some great improvements to your device. However, as with any new software, it can take a little time for everything to run smoothly. If you’re looking for ways to make MIUI 12.5 smoother, here are a few things you can do.
1. Update Your Apps: Keeping your apps up-to-date is one of the best ways to ensure that they run smoothly on your device. Make sure you are regularly checking for updates in the Google Play Store or App Store and installing them when they become available.
2. Clear Your Cache: Clearing your cache can help improve the performance of your device and prevent it from slowing down over time. To clear your cache on MIUI 12.5, open Settings > Additional Settings > Memory & Storage > Clean Up Now and select all of the apps you want to clear their caches.
3. Free Up Space: One of the biggest causes of slowdowns on any device is lack of storage space. If you’re running out of space, consider uninstalling some apps or moving large files such as photos and videos onto an external storage device such as an SD card or USB drive.
4. Disable Unnecessary Animations: MIUI 12.5 has some great animations that make it look more visually appealing, but these animations can cause your device to slow down if there are too many running at once. To disable unnecessary animations, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options and toggle off “Window Animation Scale”, “Transition Animation Scale” and “Animator Duration Scale”.
5. Use Lite Apps: If you’re using a lot of resource-heavy apps such as games or streaming services, consider switching to their lite versions instead. Lite apps are designed to use fewer resources and therefore will run more smoothly on your device than their full versions.
By following these tips, you should be able to make MIUI 12.5 run smoother on your device and enjoy a better user experience overall!
Is MIUI 12.5 a buggy
When it comes to MIUI 12.5, the answer to the question of whether or not it is a buggy operating system is complicated. In general, MIUI 12.5 is a solid and stable operating system when used on devices with compatible hardware. However, there have been reports of some users experiencing instability and bugs in the operating system when installed on certain devices.
The primary cause for these issues appears to be related to compatibility. Some devices may not be compatible with the version of MIUI 12.5 that is running on them, leading to various issues such as slow performance, random reboots, or even unexpected crashes. Some users have also reported that their devices are showing signs of overheating after installing MIUI 12.5. This could be due to incompatible hardware or software drivers, which can lead to instability and excessive heat production.
In general, it is recommended that users only install MIUI 12.5 on devices that are officially supported by their manufacturers. If your device is not officially supported, then you should consider upgrading to a newer version of Android before installing MIUI 12.5. Additionally, you should avoid installing any third-party custom ROMs or tweaks as these could potentially cause further instability and bugs in the operating system.
Overall, MIUI 12.5 can be a great operating system if installed correctly on compatible devices with all the necessary drivers and software updates applied. However, if you are experiencing any issues with your device after installing MIUI 12.5, then you should consider reverting back to an earlier version of Android until more stable versions of the operating system become available for your device.
Is MIUI 12 good for gaming
The new MIUI 12 update is one of the most highly anticipated software updates of 2020. It promises to bring a host of new features and improvements to Xiaomi phones, including improved security, better performance, and an improved user experience. But one of the most important questions on everyone’s minds is:
The answer is a resounding yes. While MIUI 12 isn’t specifically designed for gaming, it does bring with it several features that should make gaming on your Xiaomi phone a much more enjoyable experience. One of the biggest advantages of MIUI 12 is its improved memory management. This allows games to run more smoothly and use less RAM, which can lead to better frame rates and overall performance. Additionally, MIUI 12 has a new adaptive battery feature that helps conserve power during gaming sessions. This ensures that the battery won’t be drained too quickly while you’re playing demanding games.
In addition to improved performance and battery life, MIUI 12 also offers several other gaming-specific features. For example, the new “Game Turbo” feature lets users customize settings such as network latency, refresh rate, and resolution in order to get the best possible gaming experience. There are also built-in anti-cheating measures, so you don’t have to worry about running into cheaters while playing online games.
Overall, MIUI 12 is an excellent update for gaming. It offers improved performance and battery life, as well as several other gaming-specific features that should make your gaming experience even better. So if you’re looking for an optimized mobile gaming experience on your Xiaomi phone, then MIUI 12 should definitely be on your radar!
Is MIUI 12.5 Enhanced good
When it comes to the question of whether MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is good, the answer is a resounding yes! MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is a major upgrade from the previous MIUI 12, bringing with it a range of new features and improvements that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a high-end Android experience.
The first major benefit of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is its improved performance. The system has been optimized to make sure that users get the best possible experience when using their device. This includes faster loading times, smoother animations, and improved multitasking capability. Additionally, MIUI 12.5 Enhanced also offers improved battery life, meaning users won’t have to worry about their device running out of juice in the middle of the day.
In terms of features, MIUI 12.5 Enhanced brings a number of new enhancements to the table. One of the most notable additions is the new AI-powered control center, which can be used to access various settings quickly and easily. There’s also an improved dark mode, which makes using your device at night much easier on the eyes. Additionally, MIUI 12.5 Enhanced also supports 5G networks, allowing users to take advantage of faster speeds when available.
Overall, MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an Android experience that offers great performance and lots of features. It’s packed with improvements that make it one of the best versions of MIUI yet, and it’s well worth checking out if you’re in the market for a new phone or tablet.
How do I stop MIUI 12.5 from killing apps
If you’re an Android user running a device with MIUI 12.5, you might have noticed that your apps are getting killed or shutdown unexpectedly. This issue is caused by the aggressive memory management of MIUI 12.5, which is designed to improve system performance, but can be quite annoying if it affects your favorite apps. Fortunately, there are several ways to stop MIUI 12.5 from killing apps.
1. Restrict App Background Activity: The easiest way to stop MIUI 12.5 from killing apps is to restrict the background activity of certain apps. To do this, go to the Security app > Permissions > Autostart and disable the Autostart permission for the affected apps. This will prevent the apps from running in the background and should help keep them from getting killed.
2. Clear Cache: Another way to stop MIUI 12.5 from killing apps is to clear the cache of the affected apps regularly. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > select the app > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. Doing this will help free up some RAM and should reduce the chances of your apps getting killed by MIUI 12.5’s aggressive memory management.
3. Limit Memory Usage: You can also limit the amount of RAM that certain apps can use in order to prevent them from getting killed by MIUI 12.5’s aggressive memory management. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > select the app > Advanced > Memory and set a limit on how much RAM the app can use.
4. Disable System Optimization: Another way to stop MIUI 12.5 from killing apps is to disable system optimization for certain apps. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > select the app > Advanced > Battery & Performance and disable System Optimization for the app in question. This will prevent MIUI 12.5 from optimizing or killing the app in order to free up RAM and should help keep it running smoothly.
By following these steps, you should be able to stop MIUI 12.5 from killing your apps and keep them running smoothly without any issues.
Does MIUI 12 drain battery
As smartphone manufacturers are constantly looking for ways to enhance user experience, Xiaomi has launched the latest version of their customised interface – MIUI 12. This new version brings with it a whole host of exciting features like improved security, performance optimisation, and an enhanced user experience.
However, as with any new version of software, there is always the risk of battery drain. MIUI 12 is no exception to this rule and reports have started to come in from users claiming that their battery life has decreased significantly since they installed the update.
The primary cause of battery drain in MIUI 12 is said to be its heavy RAM usage. The system has been designed to run multiple services at once, which can take up a lot of RAM and CPU resources, leading to increased power consumption. Additionally, the system also tends to run a lot of background processes which can also result in faster depletion of battery juice.
Furthermore, MIUI 12 also includes a host of new features such as dark mode, floating windows, motion-controlled gestures and many more which can further drain the battery if not optimised correctly. These features are meant to improve user experience but depending on how you use them and how often you use them, it can result in shorter battery life.
The good news is that Xiaomi has already released some optimisation updates for MIUI 12 which should help improve its battery performance. Additionally, you can also try manually optimising your phone’s settings for better battery life such as reducing screen brightness and disabling certain apps/services when not in use.