If you need to contact GE Lighting, there are a few different methods you can use.
The first and most convenient way to get in touch is by calling the GE Lighting customer service team. You can call 1-800-435-4448 from Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm EST. When you call, you’ll be able to talk to a representative about any questions or issues you may have with GE Lighting products.
Another way to contact GE Lighting is through email. You can email them at [email protected] and provide details about your issue or inquiry in the body of the email. You should expect a response within 1-2 business days.
If you’d like to send mail directly to GE Lighting, the address is:
GE Lighting Customer Service
1975 Noble Road, Building C-3
East Cleveland, OH 44112
Finally, if you have any questions or comments about GE Lighting products, you can use their online contact form to reach out directly. All you have to do is fill out the form with your name, email address, and message, and a customer service team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
No matter what method of communication you choose, rest assured that the friendly and knowledgeable customer service team at GE Lighting will do their best to help with any inquiries or issues you may have.
How do I reset my GE Cync switch
If you’re having trouble with your GE Cync switch, resetting it may help. Resetting a GE Cync switch is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. Here are the steps to reset your GE Cync switch:
1. Locate the reset button on the back of the switch. The reset button is typically located near the power cord. It’s a small, recessed button, so you may need to use a pen or paper clip to press it.
2. Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds. This will cause the switch to reboot and all settings will be reset to their factory defaults.
3. Reconnect any cables that were connected to the switch before you reset it.
4. Log in to the web interface of the switch to configure it according to your needs. You can find instructions on how to log in and configure your switch in the user manual.
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve completed these steps, your GE Cync switch should be working properly again. If you continue to experience problems with your switch, contact GE’s customer support for further assistance.
How do I reset my CYNC app
If you’re having trouble with your CYNC app and need to reset it, there are a few different steps you can take to get it back up and running. Depending on the type of device you’re using, the process may vary slightly.
For Android phones and tablets:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Apps or Application Manager.
3. Tap on the CYNC app icon.
4. On the App Information page, tap Storage.
5. Tap Clear Cache and then tap Clear Data.
6. Once this is done, go back to the home screen and launch the CYNC app again.
For iPhones and iPads:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap General, then tap iPhone/iPad Storage (if you’re using iOS 11 or later).
3. Find the CYNC app on the list of apps and tap it.
4. Tap Delete App and then confirm you want to delete it by tapping Delete App again.
5. Once this is done, go back to the home screen and download the CYNC app from the App Store again.
These steps should help reset your CYNC app so that you can start fresh with a fully functioning version of the app on your device. If you’re still having trouble after these steps, contact customer service for further assistance with resetting your CYNC app.
How do I factory reset my GE
If you are looking to factory reset your GE, then the following steps can help you do that.
1. Make sure to back up any important data or files before you begin. Factory resetting will wipe all of your data from the device and restore it to its original settings.
2. Locate the “Reset” button or switch on your GE device. Depending on the model, this may be located on the back or side of the device.
3. Press and hold the “Reset” button or switch for several seconds until you hear a beep or see a message on the display indicating a successful reset.
4. Once the reset is complete, power off and unplug the device from power source. This will help prevent any potential damage due to an incomplete reset process.
5. Wait for two minutes before powering back on the device. This will give it enough time to reinitialize its settings after a factory reset.
6. Turn on the device and follow any on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. You may be asked to re-enter some information such as your Wi-Fi network name and password if necessary.
7. Once setup is complete, your GE device should be restored to its original settings and ready for use once again.
How do I reset my smart light
Resetting your smart light may be necessary if you are having difficulty connecting it to your home network, or if you have recently changed the settings of your home network and need to reconnect your smart light. Resetting your smart light is a relatively simple process that will allow you to regain control of your device.
To reset your smart light, first make sure it is powered off. Then locate the reset button on your device. This button may be located on the bottom or side of the device. Press and hold the reset button for approximately 10 seconds until the LED indicator on the device begins to flash. This indicates that the device has been reset and is ready to be reconfigured on your home network.
Once the LED indicator is flashing, you can proceed with setting up and connecting your smart light. Depending on the model of your device, you may need to download a mobile app or use a web browser to configure the settings of your smart light. Refer to the user manual of your device for specific instructions on how to set up and connect it to your home network.
Once connected, you should be able to control your smart light using voice commands or through a mobile app. If you ever need to reset the device again, simply repeat the process above and you should be able to regain control of your smart light in no time.